Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Of knitting and sleepiness...

I think I must really really love knitting. Even when I have verrrry little energy, I still find just enough to knit.

I'm now about to crest the half-way-through point on my Tuscany shawl precisely- as in, I'm already on the mid-way repeat, but I'm about to be mid-way through it. I'm amazed at how fast this thing is working up. But not at its utter gorgeousness- I love showing people what I'm making at the moment because there are so many oooohs and aaaaaahs. I think I may actually be getting the real real hang of lace knitting, which is awesome (especially as after this one, I have three more shawls/wraps to make for my bridesmaids).

2 comments:

Bekky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekky said...

Sorry - idiot spelling on first comment - not allowed on your blog oh teacher of English!

blimey Ellen - you are sooooo quick!

Even with my chuncky yarn I am on repeat 5 - it's too big to go on the train now, but I swear I am dreaming about the pattern - lodged in my head now! 10,8,6,4. knit two, yarn over. Get to the marker purl one!

How will I knit anything else ever again!